Full Time Management Positions Available - Penticton
With your previous supervisory/management experience; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills, take a genuine interest in people and have a strong commitment to customer service while delivering results consistent with store operating standards.
- Be responsible for key-holding, store safe and store alarm
- Supervision of staff, and scheduling staff, including communicating expectations and giving direction
- Provide effective training for new employees
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Adhere to safety policies and regulations, and making sure staff adhere to them.
- Provide a safe and clean store environment to protect both staff and customers
- Motivate the team to increase sales, exceed budgets and profit goals, while ensuring operational efficiency
- To perform other duties and tasks assigned or required as consistent with the nature and scope of the position
Applicants with previous food service, retail, grocery experience in a management or supervisory capacity are preferred.
Please apply in person or email [email protected]