The QG Points Loyalty Card Program is operated by Quality Greens Canada Ltd. By participating in our Points Program, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. To join our Points Program, you must first collect a QG Points Card from a Quality Greens store.
3. You can earn points on all purchases immediately; however, to redeem points, you must register your QG Points Card by completing and submitting the form online at qualitygreens.datacandyinfo.com (as indicated on the reverse side of the card).
4. Applicants must be the age of majority in the jurisdiction where they reside, or have a parent/guardian provide their consent, in order to enroll in the Points Program.
5. Once you have registered your QG Points Card, you will have an online account where you can set a password, view your points balance and transaction history and keep your personal information up to date. You are responsible for all activity on your account, so please keep your login and password confidential.
6. By presenting your QG Points Card or providing your phone number at the time of purchase, you will earn points each time you purchase any product at any Quality Greens store.
7. The number of points you earn is related to the amount you purchase. For a $20 purchase, you will receive 100 points which can be redeemed for $1 off of your next purchase.
8. Before you can redeem points, you must first register your QG Points Card – see paragraph 3 above.
9. You must present your QG Points Card or provide your phone number in order to redeem your points.
10. You cannot redeem or exchange your points for cash. You cannot sell or transfer your points to anyone.
11. If your QG Points Card is lost or stolen, email [email protected] with your name and phone number. Your points balance will be transferred to a new card which you can pick up at the store of your choice within a week – 10 days.
12. We reserve the right to terminate your membership in our Points Program if you don't use your Loyalty Card to earn or redeem points for 12 consecutive months, or if we believe that you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity or failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
13. By clicking on the last box in the login process, you are granting Quality Greens Canada Ltd. authorization to send you our weekly electronic newsletter and weekend specials. Your email address and other personal information will remain confidential and will not be shared by Quality Greens Canada Ltd. with any other companies.
14. We may discontinue our Points Program at any time in our sole discretion with no liability to you. If we do so, we'll publish a notice on our website and/or email you to let you know.
15. We may change the Points Program and these Terms and Conditions at any time, or add new terms or conditions. If we do so, we'll publish an updated version on our website at www.qualitygreens.com. Your continued participation in the QG Points program will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
16. QG Points will not be issued on the purchase of Gift Cards. Points will be awarded when a Member pays for a purchase with a Gift Card.
17. Returns of purchases that originally earned Points will cause the applicable Points to be deducted from the Member’s account.
18. Any discrepancies in Points earned or Point additions must be addressed with Quality Greens Canada Ltd. within thirty (30) days of the date on which the transaction giving rise to the discrepancy occurred.